As we all continue to move forward through this pandemic we assure you that the Cornhusker State Games will be doing everything possible to provide a safe and quality environment for our events. There will be new procedures in place that the facilities, staff, players, parents, and coaches must abide by as we all work together to provide the best experience for everyone involved.
The Nebraska Sports Council is following all local, State and Federal health guidelines for every sport.
Click HERE to view the full CSG General COVID Guidelines.
- Stay home if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms set in place by the CDC and Lincoln-Lancaster Co. Health Department
- If you are awaiting test results for COVID-19, DO NOTcome to any of the CSG events
- Masks are required in Lancaster County when indoors
- Spectators are required to wear masks at all times when indoors (5+ in age).
- Athletes are required to wear masks before and after competition, but not during.
- Cover mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Wash hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact and distance yourself from other people
While we are taking every precaution necessary to keep our participants, coaches, volunteers, organizers, referees, parents and fans safe, if at any time, you feel that participating in the Cornhusker State Games makes you uncomfortable, you should not participate, at any level. Our mission is to provide quality competition for amateur athletes of all ages and abilities while promoting healthy and active lifestyles and we strive every day and will continue to do so to make that possible.
While we are continuing to monitor and prepare for contingencies and new guidelines caused by the pandemic, most of the events in the Cornhusker State Games are on as scheduled for July 17-26 in Lincoln, Omaha and the surrounding communities and registration remains open.
This summer marks the 36th edition of the Games. In the event of a cancellation, entrants will have three options for their fee: 1) It can be donated to the NSC, 2) Apply the fee to a future NSC event or, 3) receive a full refund.
Po Box 29366
Lincoln, NE 68529
3260 Folkways Blvd Suite B
Lincoln, NE 68504