DATE: Saturday, July 17, 2021
First Line: 9 a.m.
Second Line: 10:30 a.m.
Third Line: 12 p.m.
Check-in 45 minutes prior to shooting time.
SHOOTING LINES: 32 shooters per line. Shooters will be notified if an additional line is added. If registering via the paper entry form, shooter must list preferred shooting time in the Special Instructions section. If registering online, shooters will be prompted to select shooting line before check-out.
SITE: Prairie Bowmen Archery Club (1432 N Cotner Blvd, Lincoln – View Map)
COMPETITION FORMAT: 30 arrows total, 15 each at 10 meters & 15 meters at 80 cm fita face. Awards for NASP approximately one hour after shooting is complete.
SCHEDULES: Schedules can be found HERE.
AWARDS: Custom Cornhusker State Games gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each competitive division.
NASP QUALIFIED EQUIPMENT:
1. NASP Genesis compound bow (target colors or camouflage).
2. Full-length, size 1820 aluminum arrows provided by each person must be marked to prevent confusion.
3. Only plastic vanes are permitted
4. No sights, tape, marks, or other modifications to the bow that may, in the opinion of the judges be used as a sighting aid. Any marks or tape placed on the riser, above the grip of the bow, must be covered or removed or the bow will be disqualified. If such a bow is used during the tournament, the archer will be disqualified. If a bow must be numbered or otherwise identified by the school or shooter with tape, such markings should be on the bow limbs or below the bow’s grip.
5. Finger tabs, gloves, and armguards may be used.
6. The use of mechanical release aides or stabilizers will not be allowed.
Divisions are based on grade just completed. Participants may move up a division and shoot with a higher grade, but they MAY NOT enter a division lower than their grade. Example – An Elementary student may shoot in the Jr High division, but a Jr High student may not shoot in the Elementary division.
Elementary Male (4th – 5th grade)
Jr. High Male (6th – 8th grade)
Sr. High Male (9th – 12th grade)
Elementary Female (4th – 5th grade)
Jr. High Female (6th – 8th grade)
Sr. High Female (9th – 12th grade)
Registration Fees & Deadlines
IF REGISTERED BY THE FINAL DEADLINE:
$26 per shooter until July 14
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES: Competition in the 2021 Cornhusker State Games; White cotton athlete shirt (micro-fiber or soft cotton lightweight tri-blend upgrade available); Sponsor gifts and coupons.
PAPER ENTRY FORMS: Paper entry forms will be accepted with a $5 processing fee. Registering online saves time, money and trees.
Athlete packets will be shipped directly to the athlete at no extra charge. Packets will not be available for in-person pickup. Packets include athlete shirt and one free Arby’s sandwich certificate per person. Athletes will receive their packet prior to competition.
The athlete packets DO NOT contain any sport specific information such as schedules, maps, bib numbers, etc. For sport-specific details, refer to your sport General Information.
JOIN US AT THE OPENING CEREMONIES ON JULY 16!
The show begins at 8 p.m. at Seacrest Field, Lincoln!
Admission is FREE!
OPENING CEREMONIES PROGRAM
• Parade of Athletes
• National Anthem
• Oath of Athletes
• Mascot Showcase
• Super Retriever Series Demo
• Mystery Torchlighter
The Opening Ceremonies will be televised statewide by News Channel Nebraska.
For more details regarding Opening Ceremonies, please refer to the Opening Ceremonies web page.
Po Box 29366
Lincoln, NE 68529
3260 Folkways Blvd Suite B
Lincoln, NE 68504