Printable Entry Form
Check-in/sign-up: 8 – 8:30 a.m.
Squading: 8:45 a.m.
Competition begins: 9 a.m.
SITE: Weeping Water Gun Club (1 1/2 miles southeast of Weeping Water) – View Map
AWARDS: Custom Cornhusker State Games gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event.
AGE GROUP DEFINITIONS:
Youth: 10-12 years old
Junior: 13-17 years old
Adult: 18 & Over
Senior: 62 & Over
Age determined as of July 30, 2023
COMPETITION FORMAT AND RULES
COMPETITION FORMAT: Rimfire Challenge Shooting Association (RCSA) sanctioned match format but the match is not sanctioned by the RCSA.
- RCSA Open and Limited Divisions
- 8 Stages (4 each pistol and rifle)
- Stages are courtesy of Liberty Mountain Gun Club
- Pistol stages will be held in the morning and rifle stages in the afternoon.
- A maximum of 400 rounds of 22 long rifle ammunition will be required to complete the stages.
- A maximum of 40 participants (all categories combined) will be allowed.
RULES: Rimfire Challenge Shooting Association rules will be followed. http://www.rimfirechallenge.org/docs/2018RCSARuleBook-v010418.pdf
Sport Specific Questions: Please direct inquiries to director Glenn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-490-0680.
Online Registration/Website Questions: Contact the Cornhusker State Games office at 402-471-2544 or email@example.com.
PO Box 29366
Lincoln, NE 68529
7620 N 70th
Lincoln, NE 68517